Thursday, 2 October 2014

Review || Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose

Hello 

I have had this baby in my cheek make up draw for a while now so I thought it is about time I shared it with you. I brought this back in December 2013 and I have not used another blusher since (seriously I am not joking)! It is just the most perfect everyday natural colour. My mum actually called it 'the girl next door colour' which made me chuckle but I can see why! 


This blush is actually the only Illamasqua product I own, I am definitely going to purchase more just due to how impressive their blush is. The colour pigmentation and pay off is stunning, it gives your cheeks just a perfect dusting of radiants and flush. Illamasqua suggest the shade is a beige/brown but its far from it. It is pink when applied. I will be keeping this blush for a long time and cannot wait to purchase more products.

Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment