Sunday, 5 October 2014

Review || Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm

Helloo There,

Now this might not come as much of a surprise to you, after the majority of beauty blogger fanatics have tried and tested this cleanser. I just simply had to try it myself to see what all the hype was about. I popped in Space NK while I was in London and snatched up the little tub of Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Face Balm. It contains the Moringa cleansing balm and a cleansing cloth. Being a bit of a cloth cleanser virgin I am stepping out of my comfort zone a little with this product. The cleansing balm totals at £36.00 for 100ml which is pretty pricey but I'll explain why I think it is such a great product, after all, we have to have a decent skincare regime to enable us to have a perfect canvas for our make up. 


The balm itself contains moringa seed extract, vitamin E and wild sea fennel to minimise the appearance of pores. Mandarin, Orange and Neroli (nope I haven't heard of it either) to revitalise and rejuvenate as well as Jasmine, Rose and Cedarwood to aid hydration and conditioning of dry or dull skin. I also find it very calming on sensitive areas of my face. I adore the smell of the balm, it is subtly fresh and natural smelling. I whole idea of a balm I find very appealing, it took a couple of uses to get to grips with it. The cleansing balm breaks down all traces of make up and is safe to use on eyes too, it even manages to break down waterproof mascara and eyeliner!

When I first bought the product I was a little apprehensive about how long it would actually last me, but surprisingly a little goes a long way. I find a dollop roughly the size of a 50 pence piece will do my whole face, however if I have stubborn or a lot of eye make up on, it takes more. I can definitely see the product lasting a lot longer that I originally thought. I love the cloth that comes in the box, one side is a lovely soft flannel and the other is a soft muslin cloth which is still very soft on my skin. 


Since I started to use the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, I have noticed a difference in the overall appearance of my skin. As I have really peculiar combination skin (oily here, dry there and just normal everywhere else) it seems to have balanced out slightly, the dry patches are definitely improving! I can also say that my skin seems to be better hydrated and looks a bit more radiant. I love using this balm on my skin, it almost feels like a treat at the start and end of the day. It is a very gentle and natural cleanser, I'd say it is suitable for most, if not all skin types. I'd like to thank Emma Hardie for taking my Cleansing Balm virginity and I must say I am well and truly coverted! 

Have you tried any cleansing balms? Which is your favourite? 

Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment