Sunday, 17 August 2014

Review & Swatches || Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Palette in Plum Quartz

Helloooo,

Another review today! I finally dived in and bought myself this little palette which I must admit I had been eyeing up for a while. It is the most beautiful selection of Plum Quartz. Which is very similar to my No7 Quad. The palette has 6 shades of plum, pink and brown shades so is great for building a dramatic look. Each shade is unique and lovely on its on but when combined together they create a gorgeous look. The mixture of light and dark shade means that you can quickly transform a subtle daytime look into a nighttime look easy.



Each shadow is very pigmented. There is slight fallout from the darker shade but when I Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion this doesn't affect the look. Or you can just use a fluffy brush to sweep it away. Again when you use a primer the shadow colour pay of is great but without a primer the intensity of the colour does decrease a little. 




Have you tried any Pixi products? 

Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment