Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Review & Swatches || L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

Helloo There, 

Thought I'd share today another review. I know I do so many but I just want to tell you about all these products I have hiding away in drawers. Today spotlight falls on L'Oreal and more specifically their L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks. I have two colours 500 Molto Mauve and 101 Rose Melody.


The L'Oreal Extraordinaire Colour Riche Liquid Lipsticks come in a beautiful White-Gold packaging, on the side and bottom you'll find a coloured piece of plastic which matches the shade of the liquid lipstick. This colour is pretty similar to the shade inside. At the top of the tube and wade there is a little sticker with the shade number and name. Finally inside we find a lovely shade fluffy wand, that picks up plenty of product that gives your a luscious coat. I like the packaging, it is rather Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain esque. I do like the white gold theme but I really don't like the plastic on it.


500 Molto Mauve is my favourite of the two shades, it is a dusty pink-nude with brown-ish undertones and very gentle sparkles. It's very sophisticated and pretty. It is very easy to work with and glides on the lips beautifully.  
101 Rose Melody is a gorgeous soft pink-nude with sparkles. It is so feminine and pretty, perfect everyday shade. 

The L'Oreal Extraordinaire Colour Riche Liquid Lipsticks are simply amazing. I love L'Oreal as a brand and these Liquid Lipsticks have not been a disappointment. Pigmentation, amazing formula, wide variety of colours including brights and nudes. And to top it all off they smell amazing! 

Lots of Love 

1 comment:

  1. These looks so nice! I've got a couple of liquid lipsticks but they're very, very matte -- these look a little glossy and shimmery, so I might just have to pick one up!

    http://beautypadawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete