Sunday, 6 July 2014

Review || Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream

Hellooo My Lovelies,

If you haven't heard of this product yet, why not? Where have you been? This little orange pot is one of the most hyped up skincare products on the blogmesphere.
Just for the record it does not matter how much sleep I get I ALWAYS have puffy eyes, what makes matters worse I am suffering with hay fever at the moment which also make my eyes puffy. So as you may be able to tell I really need a good de-puffing refreshing eye cream. As Origins promise that the GinZing eye cream brightens and depuff all while acting like a double shot of espresso for your eyes. Sound fantastic right? Well do it work, almost. Let me explain.



Here is what Origins have to say about the cream:

"Late night? Long flight? Look tired all the time? Prepare to become one of the perky people!

Nature's clinically-proven morning-after eye cream helps to reduce the look of dark circles. Unsightly bags and puffiness seems less visible. And Origins proprietary complex of Caffeine from Coffee bean, Panax Ginseng, Magnolia Extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes"

I have been using the eye cream for approximately six weeks now both morning and evening. And honestly I have seen a slight change in brightness and puffiness but nowhere eed as much of an improvement I was expect from what Origins had to say and from the hype. After using the cream in the morning my eye area did seem brighter but this had fade around 2pm ish, I wouldn't be able to tell you if this is from the cream or just my eyes tiring throughout the day. As for puffiness I was waking up with less puffiness in the mornings, which was great especially with my hayfever it made a radical difference. It is really nice to wake up and put this on you skin, you really does wake you up and refreshes your eye area.

The cream itself has a fairly thick consistency. But a little bit goes a long way with it. I only have to dip the tip of my finger into the tub and I have enough to do both of my eyes. I apply the product under my eye and sweep it across my lid also. It absorbs into your skin really well and doesn't feel heavy, it also has no effect on eye makeup as some creams do. The cream is pale pink in colour and has tiny little light reflecting pigments running throughout which is what brightens your eyes.


You can pick up Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream for £23 for 15ml, which I think is great because you don't need a lot of it so i reckon it is going to last me ages. Overall it is a great product but I personally do not think it lives up to the hype.

Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment