Thursday, 10 July 2014

Review || Di Palomo Orange Blossom Hand and Body Lotion

Hi There, 

Now I doubt that you've heard of Di Palomo, I hadn't until I received this hand and body lotion as a gift. So I did a bit of research and found out it is stocked by feelunique.com and John Lewis. Di Palomo is an English brand based in Devon inspired by Italy which offers a range of bath and body treatments. I recieved this gift as my lovely Nan knew I was a sucker for anything fragranced with Orange Blossom, and this has not disappointed me. 



So what do Di Palomo say about the product:

"A rich, indulgent Hand & Body Lotion blended with moisturising olive oil, plus natural extracts of orange blossom & honey, known for their skin soothing properties. Apply all over the body, after a bath or shower, to leave your skin soft, smooth & nourished"

The lotion feels really luxurious, due to it being thick and creamy in texture. If you aren't a fan of strong scents stay well away from the Di Palomo ranges as they are all heavily fragranced. I used the lotion all over my body after a shower, it is just gorgeous, it leaves my skin feeling super moisturized and smooths while the sweet scent of orange blossom delights my scents. The scent also has fantastic staying power, I can still smell it on my skin    

The lotion is made of natural ingredients so this is a huge bonus for me as I like to use products that a free of chemical and nasties as much as possible. Another added bonus is that Di Palomo do not test their products on animals. 

The product has a luxury feel when opening up the box but I was slightly disappointed when I pulled out the plastic bottle, I was expecting a glass bottle or something a bit nicer. However that doesn't take away the product it's great. 

You can find Di Palomo products in John Lewis and this lotion retails for £10. 

Have you tried Di Palomo products before?

Lots of Love 

1 comment:

  1. Do you want folow each other via bloglovin? Let me know.♥ Link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete