Tuesday, 29 July 2014

My Top Five Drugstore Foundations

Hellooo My Lovelies,

Today I'd like to share with you my favourite drugstore foundations. I'm pretty sure you all would have seen the majority of these foundations in the blogosphere as they are bloggers favourites!


Number 1 
My all time favourite drugstore foundation is Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation. Now this is obvious, who doesn't love this. It gives my skin a natural radiant glow making me look healthy and awake.I have seen review of this foundation where they have found it too shimmery and glitterball-esque. But this isn't a problem for me. Also it smells amazing, not number one on my list for things I look for in foundation but hey ho!

Number 2 
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse has always been a firm favourite of mine, it is a product I always find myself needing to go back to and repurchase. I have been using it on and off for about 5 years or so now. Dream Matte Mouse seems to have developed a negative name in blog world but I cannot understand why. It has a nice texture and goes on easily I like to use this on lazy days or if I am just popping out quickly. I would say this is a light/medium coverage product.

Number 3 
Seventeen Miracle Matte Foundation is definitely full coverage. This has amazing staying put power, I use this when I want a flawless finish for photographs or if I am going out and need something that will stay put no matter how hot I get! The packaging isn't pretty or nice just cheap plastic but that's what you can expect with a budget item. Also if you do not apply the foundation with a fairly clean brush and blend it out it can look very cakey and tragic! 

Number 4 
L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation is my most recent of drugstore finds. I love it, its is so lightweight, however it is incredibly running when it comes out the bottle so you have to be quick! The foundation applies really nicely and glides effortlessly across the skin. It lasts a fair while but not as long as the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. The coverage is light to say the less but I think it is the perfect summer foundation! 

Number 5 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, this is different to all of the other foundations as it is light coverage and has a gel like texture to it.  Again it is a lightweight foundation so it great for the summer. The L'Oreal foundation is very similar in feature and performance, the only real difference being that the Bourjois Serum is a thicker solution.

What are your favourite drugstore foundations?

Lots of Love 

1 comment:

  1. I love the bourjois healthy mix, its one of my faves! I also like the maybelline fit me foundation, its nice and light weight!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete