Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Guest Post || Summer Nail Art

Hi Guys! I'm Naomi from Pennies for a pound, a beauty/fashion blog about the cheaper site of beauty and finding big brands for less! I'm posting on Danielles blog today (big thanks!) and she's also done a guest post on my blog which you should check out!
Anyway, on with the post! I used to do a lot of nail art designs so I thought I'd show you some that you could wear for summer!
Multicoloured Union Jacks, can be any colours you want!
This Blue is really in at the moment, and I've just added some extra white detailing around the edges
Obviously the Olympics has been and gone, but you could easily do a world cup Brazil design! Or even London nails with landmarks and other traditional tourist things like I heart London.
These are more formal and more wearable, perfect for weddings and special events. Al I did was used special nail stickers that give a guide to painting the white tips on, then added some extra details including flowers and dots along the edge, you can put whatever you want on your!
I hope this has given you some inspiration for your own nail art, or even copy these designs, either way tweet me a picture of your designs/re-creations at @naomi_joy_, would love to see them!
Again, massive thanks to Danielle for letting me post on her blog, and make sure you check out my blog to see her guest post here.
Thanking you,
Naomi
x

Hey guys, hope you liked Naomi's post! Be great if you'd go and check out her profile. Don't forget to enter my Marc Jacobs giveaway. Danielle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment