Friday, 13 June 2014

Review || Pixie Lott for Batiste *Limited Edition*

Hello all my lovelies, 



Another dry shampoo review, I know but they are just a great staple and there is no brand better than Batiste when it comes to scent and performance. Their newest edition to their family is inspired by international pop star Pixie Lott and is fun & floral.



Here is a little information from Batiste about their new Limited Edition Pixie Lott Dry Shampoo

Pump up the volume with my limited edition, Batiste Pixie Lott Dry Shampoo. Whether it’s a sneaky quick fix or a sleek red carpet style you’re looking for, this fab new product can achieve gorgeous looking hair in an instant.

Pixie hasn't just become the face of this particular can but has also done a couple of 'get the look' videos using the shampoo, see what you think below. (for some reason it wouldn't let me insert the video so here are the links' 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MPN0dWP5Hk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myGmJh7-s90

To be fair I have never tried a dry shampoo I don't like so I was always going to love this one. As soon as I saw that it was a floral scent I was sold and it didn't not disappoint the fragrance is light and floral perfect for the summer months! 

You can pick up Batiste from most major retailers at RRP of £2.99 

Lots of Love 

*PR Sample*

No comments:

Post a Comment