Thursday, 26 June 2014

Review || Maybelline Colour Sensational in Hollywood Red

Hellooo My Lovelies,

Hope you are all fine and dandy. Another Review.....

So a couple of weeks ago I popped into Boots and picked up a new lipstick. I swatched it in store and I thought it was the most beautiful classic colour the sort of colour you expect Scarlett Johansson to wear on the red carpet.


The lipstick is a great colour that is very wearable and instantly adds a touch of glamour to any outfit. The pigmentation is great as you can see from the swatch. It is super creamy and easy to apply with a fair lasting power, roughly around three hours. My only little niggle is that it does have a tendency to smudge when I am eating or drinking, but if I wear a lip liner this usually sorts it out. Overall it is a great deep pinky red colour especially for a drug store purchase!

Lots of Love   

No comments:

Post a Comment