Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Review || Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara

Hello there,

Just another review for you today. This mascara is the most recent edition to my make up stash, which is becoming very large, oops sorry bank account! Now I really do love Bourjois, their products are such great value and provide great results, especially their mascaras which have been a little bit of an obsession of mine for a while now. So when I heard out the launch of a new mascara a month or so ago, I needed to get my hands on it. Now I must admit 'it wasn't a love at first swipe' kind of affair for me, I have had to work out a little routine to go with it, but now I am rarely without it on my lashes. 

Bourjois have released two types of this mascara, the one below with an orange band which is the normal formula mascara, the other with a blue band which is the waterproof formula. I have the normal one, because I really don't like the idea of waterproof makeup in general.


I love the mirrored packaging of the mascara, it means I can find it easily in my mascara drawer (yes, I have a drawer full of mascara!) or in the bottom of my handbag. Now let's move onto the wand, which is literally like no other wand out there, it's got balls! No I really do mean it has tiny little rubber balls in the head of the wand! The technical term Bourjois have given them is 'wraparound spheres'. I mean just look at them! 


The 'spheres' are placed evenly between the bristles and promise to give lashes instant 360° by wrapping every lash in a 360° motion and the straight bristles create a clump free look. The wand instantly lifts your lashes, making your eye look open and wider. Your lashes become fuller and lengthen, however if you use this mascara on bare lashes I found that it clumps a little. But after having a little play around I found that if I used a lengthening mascara as a base coat this would prevent any kind of clumping. 

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara will set you back £9.99 but is so worth every penny! You can pick it up in any drugstore or here

Lots of Love 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this mascara! x

    www.thebeautyboardroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bourjois products and really want to try this mascara!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete