Friday, 16 May 2014

Slogan Top || Wishlist

Helloooo, 

The slogan tee is still still a huge favourite of mine and are a ultimate must have. I cannot get enough of slogan tops, thanks to my hours I seem to spend using the Pinterest and Etsy apps. I must confess that I have got slightly over board with the trend as my Ebay basket is just full of them but I can't help myself they are just so fab and fun designs. Thee tops are a great way of expressing yourself without saying a thing. I have put together a few of them I have fallen in love with and need in my life. What do you think about slogan tops? 









Lots of Love 


3 comments:

  1. I love slogan tops as well!! I have a drawer full of them myself lol Nice post :)
    Best,
    Christina
    TheDanceGrad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a great way to 'jazz up' an outfit xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome wishlist! I loooove graphic tees and all these are so great and I want them too :))
    Love your blog, dear! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog! :)

    Kisses, Kali
    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete