Sunday, 18 May 2014

Review || Dove Maximum Protection Go Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant

Hello All,

Another review, today I thought I'd share with you the best deodorant I have ever used. I know deodorant isn't the most exciting product to review but I simply just have to share this with you. I can be a bit of a sweaty betty, not as in sweat dripping from my hands throughout the day, I just have to be careful what tops I chose in certain situations, as I work outside all some in a synthetic polo shirt. So I need a good deodorant I can rely on. I have tried a lot of different antiperspirants which claim to offer 24 hour protection etc. but none seem to keep me sweat free. I recently made the switch from spray deodorant to roll on, due to the negative health effects of using a aerosol. 

My Mum actually recommended the Sure Maximum Protection, but when I went to Boots they had sold out so I opted for the Dove alternative. It is a cream formula and you twist the bottom and the cream is dispensed from the top. I put it on after my shower and have to allow it to dry before I get dressed so I use this time to do my hair and make up. The stick is scented, the Go Fresh deodorant is pomegranate and lemon. I have not experienced any irritation at all with this, or drying out my skin which can happen with heavy antiperspirants. The stick cost around £5.30 which is about double the price of a standard deodorant. It lasts only a little longer than a normal can or roll on, so it isn't really that cost effective, but saying this you are guaranteed to stay dry. There is only one other down side other than the price, which is if you do not let it dry before getting dressed it will mark your clothes. Other than this these Maximum Protection Deodorants are the best I have used in a long time and I will defiantly be purchasing this again. 

Lots of Love
Picture Source ** http://www.beautylab.nl/dove-go-fresh-deodorant/ **

No comments:

Post a Comment