Saturday, 31 May 2014

May Favourites

Hellooo My Lovelies,

Here are the bits and pieces I have been loving throughout May . . .


Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana 
So I went a little wild last pay day and some how thought I could justify spending £62 on a perfume! But Oh My God, I love it !! The fragrance is subtle and gentle, a feminine mix of white flowers, it is the first scent on the market to use Neroli leaves and White Amaryllis, a South African flower. The vintage style elegant packaging is very classy and looks beautiful on my dressing table. Have been wearing the scent a lot, so definitely one of my favourites this month. 



Sudocrem 
Every girl has their beauty secrets and mine is sudocrem. It problem has to be the most multifunctional little pot of cream on the market. We all associate sudocrem with nappy rash as this is what it is predominately used for but I am here to tell you about what I have been using it for this month. I have mentioned it before that I use it for blemishes, I don't use it during the day as it is very thick and doesn't absorb very quickly. I put it on before bed and allow it to work its magic over night. When I wake up the next day my blemish has practically gone! I also use it on dry or irritated skin on my face. Another way I like to use it is ... um how do I say this ... after shaving down there. You've just finished shaving and put on some pretty lacy underwear that are a tad tight around your bikini line, it can cause irritation and a rash, which isn't exactly very nice. So after shaving I just apply a little and no rash or irritation. Beware with black panties though!

Batiste Monochrome Dry Shampoo
I actually reviewed this product earlier this month and since receiving it I have not stopped using it. I really like the peppery fruity scent it offers. I really think that the formula of Batiste keeps improving, as I have darker hair I tend to struggle with non-coloured dry shampoo but Monochrome and Oriental just seem to work so much better with my hair!




L'oreal Paris Collection Privee Colour Riche Cheryl's Nude 
This is a amazing colour, it is the perfect nude for me! I am so pleased I brought it! The shade is a very subtle and wearable light pink-brown with the tiniest hint of shimmer to it. It is a shade that I would call a 'your lips but better' shade. I have not got a clue how but it really makes me feel elegant and classy. It isn't a ground breaker but I really love it and the range is great, if you haven't already check the range out pop to Boots and have a look.


Game of Thrones AGAIN! 
I'm sorry it is in here again but I still love it. Season four is showing on Sky Atlantic now.





What have you been loving this month?


Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment