I actually think that face mapping makes a lot of sense when you consider that your skin is also an organ, the largest you have. After a recent trip to London, I noticed that my skin broke out on cheeks because of the high amounts of pollution in the air. Also I can tell if I am going to have or have had a stomach problem based on the area about my brows. I really do find the whole principle of face mapping incredibly interesting. Besides it being an interesting topic, you can use this technique to clear up your skin. As once you have identified what is causing your breakout, it becomes easier to clear and prevent. While some causes are unavoidable others can be changed to help clear up your skin.
Without further ado, here is what your breakouts are telling you ....
1. Forehead - Breaking out across your forehead are often triggered by stress or a lack of sleep. Make sure that you are getting 7 to 9 hours beauty sleep a night to make sure your forehead stays clear.
2. Above the brow - This area is affected by your immune system. Blemishes here often happen before, after, or during illness such as the common cold or flu. If you are noticing breakout in this area, slow down for a couple of days, keep yourself hydrated and eat plenty of fruit and vegetables.
3. Between the brows - Unfortunately for us sweet toothed girls this is the area which is link with our digestive system. Overindulging in unhealthy foods causes breakout here, so cut back on foods rich in sugar and dairy as well as alcohol will clear up this area.
4. Cheeks - The cheeks are linked with your respiratory system. Smoking or breathing polluted air can cause breakout here.
5. Side of chin - Breakouts on the sides of your chin are caused by hormones. Breakouts here occur around the time of your period and happens on one side or another depending on which ovary is ovulating that month.
Hope this is helpful!
Lots of Love