Monday, 7 April 2014

The Bedside Beauty Post

Hello All,

I have seen a couple of these posts floating around the blogosphere, I really like reading what trusty products people keep next to their bed for easy access. Here are mine...


Soap & Glory Hand Food 
This is one of my all time favourite hand creams, it is really moisturising and happens to be in a pretty pink bottle. Oh and did I mention it smells amazeballs? I always keep hand cream next to my bed otherwise I forget to use it.

Sally Hansen Miracle Cure 
I purchased this a while back now but I keep on forgetting to use it! So I have put it next to my bed so I will remember. I have really been struggling with my nails recently, they keep splitting and peeling and they are just in a bit of a mess because they are so weak. You need to apply Miracle Cure every other day onto clean nails.which I am trying to get into the routine of.

No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask 
Just in case I feel like a little treat before bed!

Sudocrem 
I apply this before bed on any blemishes, redness, flaky or dry skin and by the morning I am fresh faced and have no signs of a problem. Sudocrem is an essential for every ones skin routine!

Glass Of Cold Water
Well I know water isn't exactly directly linked with beauty but it is important for you skin. I often just need a refreshing glass of water in the middle of the night!

What products do you have ready to grab before bed?

Lots of Love 

2 comments:

  1. Looks good :) sudocream and soap and glory handcreams are something I always fall back on to aswell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sudocrem is great! can use it for anything and everything ! Danielle Saint

      Delete