Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Review || Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Intensive Mask

Hellooooo :)

The beautiful ends range from Herbal Essences is the range aimed at long hair. It is made from raspberry and Brazilian silk extracts to repair and prevent split ends. I picked up the mask a while back in Asda while it was on offer but RRP is £3.99

The mask comes in a large tub so you defiantly get you moneys worth. I have been using it once a week for about two months and have just finished the tub. The first thing I noticed about the product was the smell, it is delicious, I want to eat it! I really like the packaging of the product, the only downside is that if you try to apply it in the shower the tub ends up with water in it, but I just tend to turn the shower off and put it on.

The tub suggest to leave it on for five minutes, I like pause my shower at this point apply the hair mask put it up in a towel and apply a face mask then read a chapter of my book so browse bloglovin'. By this time it usually about 15 before I wash it off. My hair feels like silk after using it, even while washing the product out my hair felt lovely. The tub also suggests that you apply it from the ends up to the roots, I did that first time and the roots had gone greasy after about 16 hours or so.

I really like the product and it has done my hair the world of good, so I defiantly recommend it!

Have you tried this mask or any of the other Herbal Essences mask?

Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment