Sunday, 6 April 2014

Review || Batiste Monochrome Dry Shampoo

Hellooo My Lovelies,

Just when you thought Batiste had brought out every design possible, out pops another stylish can which looks ever so stylish sat on my dresser. May I introduce Batiste Monochrome....



Here is a little information about this little edition to the Batiste family...

See things in black and white with *new* Batiste MONOCHROME the latest stylish new variant from the UK's No1 day shampoo experts.

With a retro 60's vibe, the bold geometric monochrome look is inspired by Moroccan prints and is in perfect sync with fashion's two-tone palette this season. 

*From the Press Release* 

I love this new dry shampoo, I am very much so a monochrome girl at heart and the design on this bottle makes me reach out for it more often than any of the other Batiste fragrances. With top notes of orange blossom and pepper, heart of hyacinth, iris, lilac, wisteria and heliotropine with a warm base of musk.

Batiste Monochrome is available to purchase from Boots Stores or here for £2.99. 

Lots of Love 
*PR Sample*

1 comment:

  1. I love dry shampoo :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete