Tuesday, 1 April 2014

March Favourites

Hello there

Quick summary of my favourite bits and pieces March has seen me loving.

Being Natural
With the #nomakeupselfie and the weather turning sunny I have been wearing less and less make up. And if I do choice to wear make up I am using a very light weight foundation or just a BB cream. I am noticing a great difference in my skin, the amount of blemishes I am getting is reducing which is great because my skin has been terrible this winter !





My Car
Being home means every weekend means I am driving again woooohh. Boy have I missed my car, when I am at uni I spend a lot of time using public transport and oh my god it is terrible. Just the yesterday I caught the train from Chippenham to Walsall and I was delayed by half an hour a Chippenham which meant that all my other trains were missed, nightmare I am telling you! So having my freedom back and being able to go where I like when I like is great. Here's a cute little picture of my baby looking all clean and sparkly. 


Batiste Oriental
This is one of Batiste's newest scents, it has a really nice floraly frangrance. I am finding it really good on my brown hair, usually I struggle with non-coloured dry shampoos but for some reason this one isn't leaving my hair that horrible off grey colour. I have done a full review of it, if you'd like to have a read of it click here.




Converses
Back in February I brought my first pair of high top converse. Since that day a week has not past without me wearing them. They have to be the most comfortable and practical pair of shoes I own and added bonus that you can literally rock them with any outfit. They have turned into my go to pair of flats, I am slightly in love. 

Game of Thrones
OMG!! Someone please explain to me why on earth I did not watch this first time around when it was on Sky. Well I have not got a clue. With series four starting on April 6th I decided to see what all the hype was all about as it was available to watch on demand through Sky. Well lets just say I made it through three seasons in just a week..... I was hooked. If you are yet to watch GOT I highly recommend that you watch it from the beginning and don't just start with season four because there is so much story to the other seasons. 


Lots of Love 









No comments:

Post a Comment