Saturday, 22 March 2014

#nomakeupselfie

Hello ladies 

Hope you are all very well. I hope that you are all aware of the great work that cancer research UK does, it is a charity very close to my heart after they have help both my great auntie and great grandmother through struggles with breast cancer and my auntie with ovarian cancer. Cancer has affected each one of us either directly or indirect via a loved one or someone we know. There are over 200 different types of cancers each with different symptoms, causes and treatments. Ever three minutes in the UK someone is diagnosed with cancer that is roughly 331,000 a year. Cancer Research UK are the leading cancer charity in the UK who are dedicated to beating cancer through research. Due to their amazing work 400 lives a day are saved. The charity are unsure how the #nomakeupselfie started but over the past few days I'm sure your Facebook will have been littered with bear faced ladies. So far the hashtag has raised over £2million which is amazing which is why I tag all my lovely readers to reach out for your cleaner or face wipes and get that make up off your face and text 'BEAT' to 70007 and do a good thing today by donating to a very worthy charity, it's only £3 which is peanuts really. So go and do it and tweet me a picture to @daniellesblog or Instagram it to @dannisaint and use the hashtag #nomakeupselfie. Cancer we are coming for you!




Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment