Friday, 14 March 2014

Liebster Awards Number Two !!

Hellooo My Lovelies, 
Huge thank you to Frankie from Frankies Weekend for my second nomination for the Liebster award! The tag is a great way to discover new blogs and to get involved in the blogger community ! 

So here are my answers for the questions 
1. Who is your all time favourite blogger? 

Well it has to be Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter. Firstly her posts are great and she write up on great topics. Secondly she has this amazing way of writing which makes it sound juts like she is talking to you !! I wish I could write like her, I do just love her a lot!

2. Perfect Snack

Right this is a 'don't knock it until you've tried it' snack. Peanut butter on granny smith apples, I like to slice the apple up and then spread peanut butter on them. YUMMMMM 

3. If you had to give up all social media channels bar one, which would you keep and why? 

I think I would give up all bar Facebook, because IG and Twitter aren't as personal. Also I message a lot of people on Facebook from home when I am at uni and it can let me video call them!!

4. What type of blog post do you enjoy writing the most?

I love doing reviews, I love reading them too. I like to make sure that I like a product before I got out and purchase it especially if it is a expensive item, like Tom Ford Make up etc. 

5. Favourite high street brand? 

You know what I don't think I really have one, I don't have that one high street store that every time I go into I find something I want or buy. Well Primark I guess I do every time but I don't really want to say it's my favourite, I'll always find something to buy in there! 

6. What celebrity would you like to be for the day?

Victoria Beckham! Firstly because she is a fashion icon and knows literally everyone in that world. Secondly would you not want to stare at the beautiful man that is David Beckham? 

7. What is your ultimate 'swear-by' cosmetic product? 

Make-up whys it has to be Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and I am sure I am not alone when I say this!! It just a great product. 

8. What inspires you about blogging? 

Honestly, it's just the fact that people take time and effort to read my thoughts and views.

9. If you had to only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? 

I would probably say Twilight, I just think it is the most romantic love story and has a beautiful ending. 

10. Gym or running outdoors? 

Gym, every time. 

11. What do you want to achieve with your blog? 

I want to be able to share my ideas and thought to a large audience, and maybe one day if I pluck up the courage start a youtube channel but that scares me a lot right now !!

My Questions: 

1. Favourite nail colour? 
2. Favourite season and why? 
3. How do you organise your blog? e.g. planning posts 
4. Can you cook, and what is your speciality? 
5. Morning or Evening? 
6. Gold or silver? 
7. Favourite sweet treat? 
8. Favourite childhood memory?
9. If you could only have one hair and one cosmetic product what would they be and why? 
10. A phrase you find motivating or inspiring

My nominations are: 


Lots of Love 



No comments:

Post a Comment