Sunday, 30 March 2014

I really really want a tattoo !!

Well hello there!

Right I have decided I want a tattoo this year. Well I decided I wanted one when I was like 12 but I have never really been set on what I want. My countless late night Tumblr, Instagram and Pinterest sessions have only aided my desire. It's a really big decision getting a tattoo and I don't really want to just to rush into it because at the end of the day you are stuck with it for life. I have considered all sorts of tattoos from really small one to full on phrases, but it isn't just the image I am thinking about it's also the placement. I know that I'd like something which isn't on show because I don't think that really goes with my 'image'. So I have decided that if I get something small I may have it on my foot. But if I was to have a phrase I haven't got a clue where it would go. I really like the idea of having it on my ribs, under my bust, on my hip or across my shoulder blade. Well I thought I'd share some of my ideas and inspirations with you guys to see what you think and which is best to hopefully make me come to the right decision.

Well what do you think??


Lots of Love 



1 comment:

  1. I got my first tattoo 3 or 4 years ago and I still love it. I'm 41 now and I just got 3 more tattoos two weeks ago and I'm already thinking about what I would like to get tattooed next. I have a star on my left hand, a shell on my left foot, a phrase on my left arm and a heart on my right ring finger. I'm planning to write a post featuring my new tattoos next week.

    ReplyDelete