Monday, 10 March 2014

February Favourites

Hello 

I know it's a bit late but here we go...

No7 Instant Glow
This is essentially a highlighter chubby stick. It is ridiculously easy to use and that a nice finish to it. I don't usually go for a pinky toned highlighter but this is a exception to the rule for sure. It is literally so use to apply, all I do it twist it up run it along the tops of my cheeks bones the blend it out with a Real Techniques Stippling Brush. This is a great drug store product and I am very chuffed with it, if you can get you hands on this grab it while you have the chance, especially if you've saved enough points to get it for free. 
 
Eylure Kimberly Fake Eyelashes 
These lashes are my go to lashes, I have finally found lashes, which are perfect length, volume and lightweight. The lashes are lengthening and add texture to your eyelashes, they also provide a spiked look due to it separated lashes. The Kimberly lashes are by far the best from the Girls Aloud collection. 

Jack Wills Purse
If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen my picture of my new purse. I had a River Island one with I had got for a birthday last year, but I was looking as bit worse for wear, so it was time to trade it in for a brand new shine one. While in Bath on medical business I decided why not quickly pop into Jack Wills and see there new collection, whist browsing the sale caught my eye. And there I saw it, laying their in all it's glory, with a big red felt pen line slashing the price! Well I thought it would be rude not too. It cost me £29, I know to some of you this may seem a bit pricey still but to me it was worth it, one of those right place right time moments, it was meant to be I guess. The purse has three sections one popper, at the front, four card slots with a pocket in front of it, then a coin section. The purse has a really nice brown leather and brass finish to it. I really love the pattern and colours, so happy !! 

Spiced Vanilla Latte 
I know Christmas is so over now but I am still loving spice based flavoured lattes. My current favourite being Spiced Vanilla Latte from Starbucks, it's so nice. It is Starbucks signature espresso combined with warm milk, rich vanilla, and subtle hints of cardamom and spice. And to top it off, it is topped with whipped cream, crushed vanilla bean and a touch of sugar. Absolute heaven! 


Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment