Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Quick & Easy Recipe || Mushroom Quesadilla

Hello My Lovelies,

Today I thought I'd share with you my first recipe post, so please bare with me if it isn't too good they will get better.
This is a really quick and easy recipe. I sort of made this up a couple of months ago at University when I needed to use up some mushrooms and I didn't just want to fry them and have them on toast, so I decided to make a quesadilla. If you are under 16 please seek the supervision of an responsible adult when using the hob and sharp knife



You will need:

Ingredients:

Mushrooms 
Sour Cream
Mozzarella
Garlic 
Tortilla Wraps
Olive Oil 


Equipment:

Large Frying Pan
Sharp Knife 
Garlic Press
Spoon 





1. Heat a couple of teaspoons of olive oil and the crushed garlic, I like to use 2-3 cloves but I really like garlic, so you may only choose to use 1.







2. While the oil is heating finely slice the mushrooms on the chopping board using a sharp knife. Remember to take the end of the stalky bit off.








3. Now heat the mushrooms in the pan with the oil and garlic. Fry them off until they have a nice colour. Then transfer them out of the pan onto a plate or into a bowl.








4. Now place the wrap into the pan, just to crisp it slightly.










5. Add the sour cream to the wrap and spread it to an even layer.










6. Add the mushrooms to one half of the wrap.










7. Sprinkle cheese over the mushrooms and fold the wrap in half, regularly turn the wrap to make sure it is warmed full and to melt all of the cheese.






 photo yummmmmy_zpsd57d50b5.png

8. And serve. I like to have mine in front of toddlers and tiaras with a glass off cranberry juice.

Let me know in the comments below if you have had a good and if it was easy to follow. 

Lots of Love 



No comments:

Post a Comment