Friday, 10 January 2014

NOTD || Topshop Stage Dive

Hello My Lovelies,

I thought I'd share my love for this colour with you, it is so bright cheery and happy. I really am enjoying Topshop Nails at the moment, I have two of the Matte ones and this one and to be honest I am defiantly going to be purchasing more of them. I really like the bottle with the polka-dot top it's really cute. The polishes are prices at £5 with is a good price for this polish. When ever I am in Topshop I feel the need to purchase more of them, they look so pretty all lined up nicely and in colour order. There is a great range of colours in brights and basic colours. Space Dive offers great opacity and you can only put one coat on and it looks fine. 


I can't wait to increase my collection! 

Don't forget to check out my blog sale!

Lots of Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment