Saturday, 4 January 2014

New Years Inspiration #2014BloggerChallenge

Helloooo My Lovelies,

I hope you are all having a wonderful magical New Year and a well. I am so sorry that this post is late, but I have been very hectic and stressed recently but fingers crossed I am back on track. Thank you to the handful of you who have been asking where I am and if I am okay, you are amazing!

Today is the first post of the 2014 Blogger Challenge. I can't believe it is here already! I told you about the challenge back in November but for those of you who didn't see that post I will explain the Challenge again. The challenge originated with AnotherGirlyBlog, the idea is that twice a month I will receive a theme or topic on anything from beauty to cooking. This is a great concept as it mean I can going to get to write about themes or topics I wouldn't usually consider. 

The first topic of the #2014BloggerChallenge is a twist on a New Years Resolution, 'New Years Inspiration' - the idea is to write about an image or quote that will inspire you throughout 2014. 

I actually found this topic rather hard to write about without being cliché and cringe. But anyway I have got a couple of images and quotes to inspire me, sorry if they are cringe!



This image is my health motivation image for 2014. I am aiming to loss a stone over the year, this is so achievable but I don't want to just lose weight, I want to lose fat and tone muscles and achieve an active balanced healthy lifestyle. I am so motivated to do this. Over the past year and a half I have really let my fitness and health slip. I think this is mainly due moving to university, which means alcohol and ready meals. I do think that these rules are very easy to stick by, please remind me of this in a months time. I think that these rules are not only going to help with my fitness and health but other life aspects such as sleepiness because I find that junk food and sugary foods and drink really make me tired very quickly. Also drinking plenty of water and eating better is hopefully going to improve my skin because it is at its worse at the moment and turning 20 this year I feel as if I really need to sort my skin out because I do not want it to continue like this for much longer.So 2014 is going to be a year full of health and good habits for lifestyle.

I would love you all to try and keep me on track with this because help and support from friends, family and peers really can help you to achieve your goals and this year mine is to get healthy! So please tweet me or comment on posts asking how I am getting on! 

Quickly on another note I want to say that over the past month or so I have started to think of things in a much more positive way. And it has helped me to see that every cloud has a silver lining. So I know I might not be a very inspirational person but just think of how lucky you really are when things seem bad.  


2 comments:

  1. I've only achieved 1 and 4 but the rest seems doable to me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finding chewing slowly the hardest, I keep forgetting !
      xx

      Delete