Monday, 27 January 2014

Life Update

Hellooo

Firstly I need to apologise for my lack of posts over the past few weeks, hopefully this post will explain why. 

As you may know I have a boyfriend whom I live with in University halls. Just after the New Year we broke up. As you can imagine this is a really hard situation to be in. To make it even worse last week was my final week of assignment deadlines for Semester One. So you can probably guess I have a lot on my plate. I am not going to go into nitty gritty of the break up as it is personal and this blog is not somewhere I wish to publicise that sort of detail. Lucky I have a great group of friends at Uni which is making this time A LOT better for me. I am always welcome at the flats as I cannot stand to be in the flat with Ryan and it is very awkward. 

I hope you all understand and I will be back blogging very soon, I am sorry if I have let you down at all. But I am greatful of any support I get. 

Lots of Love



No comments:

Post a Comment