Monday, 6 January 2014

December Favourites

Hello My Lovelies,


Today I thought I'd finally share with you my December favourites I know this is very late but I guess better late than never. This is a mixture of fashion, beauty and some other random bit. Hope you enjoy!


Lush Ultrabalm


Now I know I bang on about this but it really is a great product. I am currently using it for my lips as the cold weather ruins them which makes wearing lipstick impossible. I have been using it on my lips as it is for anywhere that need a bit of extra moisture as I am finding most lip balms are just full of petroleum jelly which actually makes my lips worse in the long run. The product can be used any where on the body and really does soften and moisturise. Words can't explain how much I love this. Just go out any buy it please ! 



Topshop Jenson Fur Collar Biker Jacket

Now I love this jacket i feel like to it really versatile also it is super warm which is surprising for a faux leather jacket. The jacket has quilted detailing and a detachable fur collar which is great. I brought this jacket for £45 which was reduced, but I don't feel like it is worth any more than than, it is just plastic at the end of the day. But never the less I love it. 


Novalty Cards

This sounds really weird but recently I have been loving cards. There is a little shop in Calne, which is near where I live, called The Gift Box. It sells lots of gifty trinket bits and pieces as well as some clothing but I think the clothes are a bit mumsy. They always have lots of cards in there and they are so funny I have picked up a couple but I have sent most of them, but the one I have left is defiantly my favourite. I just think they are nice and a lot better than the standard floral blank cards you usually get.

Accessorize Necklace

Now I don't usually bother with Accessorize as I usually find it very over priced but I had been given a gift card so I had to find something. I was actually pleasantly surprised, the jewellery was all really pretty and dainty. I picked up two necklaces but this is the one I have been loving the most, I feel really classy and elegant with it one! 




No7 Smoky Rose Quad

I really like this quad, you can achieve a lot of different looks with it.  I am not brave when it comes to eye make up I like to be quite safe when it comes to smoky eyes so this is a really good quad for me. I got it a couple of years ago for Christmas and have only really just started to use it. Boots still do sell i
t but it is in at different packaging and costs £10.50, which is reasonable when you get four for the price of one.

Hope you have had a lovely December and have lots of favourite products. Have you got or tried any of my favourites?? 

Lots of Love 



6 comments:

  1. Ooh loving the sound of the balm. Defs going to try that out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and I'm really liking it so far! That necklace is so cute! Can't wait to see more posts from you. My blog URL is http://www.beautyandbliss67.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! I followed you on Bloglovin', Twitter, Pinterest, and IG! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you very much I love getting comments like this :) I post as often as I can xx

      Delete
  3. Love the Lush Ultrabalm :-)

    Hope 2014 is treating you well so far; Happy New Year to you.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good ! It's been a awful start to the year, but post coming on that soon! Hope it is better for you both ! xx

      Delete