Wednesday, 15 January 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge Skincare || No7 Beautiful Skin Month 2

Hello My Lovelies,

It's the second instalment in the 2014 blogger challenge and the theme is skincare, which is great because I am due to update you all on how I am getting on with the No7 Beautiful Skin Range. I hope youi will have seen my previous post explaining what and why I am doing this, but if not don't worry I will say it again but a bit briefer. 

Basically I am fed up of having awful skin I am 20 this year and I really feel the need to stop the spots taking over my life! I am doing a series of three posts over three months (this being number two) to see if there is an improvement in my skin and amount of spots I am getting. I am using the No7 Beautiful Skin Range for this review. 

This is what my skin was like a month or so ago. 


This is it now. I have since got a better camera so please bare that in mind and I am in different lighting. 


As you can see there has been little noticeable improvement. However i have seen a reduction in large surface blemishes, they now tend to not come to a head and remain under the skin which i do prefer as it prevents the temptation to squeeze and they are easier to cover up. Also I have seen a reduction in blemishes on my forehead and this is noticeable in the images. However I still have awful spots on my cheeks and chin, which is horrible. I am hoping my next month I will be able to see much more substantial changes as I am pretty disappointed so far considering these images are 6-7 weeks old. I know there is no quick fix for bad skin but I was hoping to see a better result so far. I am still using the same routine as before.

Please do not leave any negative comments as this is a big issue for me and I am self-concious about my skin but I find this the easiest way to track changes all while giving you a review. 

Lots of Love 





2 comments:

  1. Stick with it hun, it will take a while to get your skin in a routine. I do think your cheeks look less angry though :) well done for this post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you its good to hear other views, I just want it to clear up then I am start working on the scars !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete