Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Time with Beky Lou, Boots, Costa, Blogging and Disappointing Pizza !

Hello My Lovelies,

It's Christmas Eve YAY !! 1 sleep to go until Santa. Hope you are all enjoy yourselves and have a very festive time. 

Today I was finally able to be reconnected with my local blogger friend Beky over at Beky Lou. I have known Beky for years and it was so lovely to spend time with her. As you may be aware or attending Beky and myself have organised a Beauty Bloggers meet up, click here for me information, in Bristol on January 4th (still spaces left).



Just after lunch time I drove across town to go and put together the goody bags we have put together for everyone attending. By the way these goody bags are amazing and have loads of great bits in. I was awful at putting the products in I kept forgetting products and leaflets oh and I seem to have suddenly lost all ability to count higher that 4! But anyway after putting bags together we swapped Christmas present then popped to Devizes. 

We went to Boots and I got a couple of Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipsticks. I picked up 825 Pink Brandy, 827 Bewitching Coral (love this name) and 833 Rosewood. You can buy them here. If you want a review of them comment below letting me know. 


After that we popped to Costa to grab a bite to eat. I had a Goat's Cheese and Festive Chutney Panini and a Gingerbread Latte which I am addicted to. Beky got a BLT but removed the T! and a Honeycomb Hot Chocolate. 


We came back to mine took loads of tragic pictures and ordered a dominoes. WARNING right I am about to have a little moan. We ordered at 9 o'clock received a phone call from the driver saying he was at the end of my lane (countryside) and that he was lost, fine, we gave him directions and ten minutes later still no pizza. So we rang the store and spoke to the manager who has sent agreed to send us new pizzas arriving in 25 minutes, by this time it was, 10:15. Ten minutes later the driver carrying the pizza from earlier rang saying he couldn't find us again. At this point we told him to turn around and go back to the store. Finally at 11ish the pizza arrived. Basically their customer service was awful! Rant over. At this point I was too lazy and had had a drink  so could
take Beky home, so she ended up staying. 

Anyway I have had a lovely time with Beky and have missed her lots, it's so good to catch up. Make sure you follow her on Bloglovin' and like her posts. 

Lots of Love 

2 comments: