Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Tag | The Winter Tag

Thank you to Beky from Beky Lou for tagging me in this :)                                                                                                                          The Rules                                                        - Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- List 12 bloggers you want to do the tag. They can be anyone you want.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.

The Facts
  1. My middle name is Andrea.
  2. I was excited for Christmas in the middle of October.
  3. I am so unorganised with my University work.
  4. But really organised with my Blogging.
  5. I'd rather blog than do my work.
  6. I have a white iPhone 4.
  7. I want the iPhone 5c!
  8. I'd live in my disco pants if I could. 
  9. My boyfriend hates disco pant (tough luck)!
  10. I wish I had Joey Essex's teeth. 
  11. I love travelling.
  12. I really want to go to Thailand.
Here are the questions:

What are your favourite things about Winter?

Being all warm and snuggly when its cold outside. 

What is your favourite Winter outfit?

At the moment it is my disco pants, burgundy textured top, chunky gold necklace, green parka coat and heeled ankle boots.

What is your favourite Winter food?

Mum's slow roasted shredded gammon!

Favourite Winter drink?

Orange and Ginger herbal tea from Asda, great for when you have a cold too. 

What is your dream way to spend a Winter's day?

Sat all snuggled up with my blanket with my boyfriend watch soppy films with the log fire burning with my Christmas Eve yankee candle burning.

How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?

Really minimal but with a deep red lip and defined brows.

What are you hoping Santa brings you?

Some Yankee Candles, iPad mini and babylis pro secret curl.

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?

Snow, seeing my breathe before me and log fires.

What is your favourite Winter song?

Fairytale of New York, potential my favourite song of all time!

What is your favourite Winter memory?

Has to be finding a Christmas tree in Wales, as a family we went to a Christmas tree farm, you turn up they give you a coloured ribbon you walk about 200 acre of fir trees until you find the one you want, then afterwards you get a warming cup of mulled wine. 

What is your favourite Winter scent?

The Yankee Candle Christmas Eve smells gorgeous! I love the smell of cinnamon, cloves and orange. .

Finish this sentence... If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be.....
To ensure that the year to come brings promise and enjoyment for all those I care for. 


Tag made my Kimberley from Kimberley's Beauty Blog
I tag 
Hannah from Locked In A Bow
And everyone else reading. 
Comment with a link to your post :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment