Thursday, 5 December 2013

November Favourites

Hey there my lovelies, 

Sorry for neglecting you for the past few days been so busy with uni work :( but I am back with my November favourites, better late than never. 


November Favourites


I have only tried Soap & Glory products for the first time this month and I am in love with Hand Food, a non-greasy hydrating hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow. Wow! It has a lovely soft and smooth consistency and makes my hand feel so soft. Hand cream is essential for me in this weather, I get really dry hands that can lead to cracking which is really sore. This cream is great, highly recommend! 



The second Soap & Glory product I am loving is the Sugar Crush Body Wash. If you don't own this product go out now and get it. The smell is just out of this world. It is scented with fresh lime, if you like sweet scents this is a great shower gel. 



The next product is from Lush, I am a big fan of Lush products but this month I have been trying something a bit different. It is the Ultrabalm. It is an All Purpose Balm, that is for bits that chap and chafe. I have been using it for way more than that though, I use it for dry skin, my cuticles, blemishes, sores and my lips. It only contains three ingredients. The tin says you can use Ultrabalm or anywhere that needs a little moisture. I am loving this as it is so versatile and a little bit goes a long way. Defiantly recommend it. 


My next love is Barry M Nail Paint in Amethyst Glitter. This is amazing! I will do a NOTD at some point so you can see how beautiful it is on. :) 


Yay, my Topshop hat. I saw Tanya Burr feature this hat in a haul video and I feel in love with it. It is a chunky cable knit hat with a huge fur bobble on top. I brought this hat in Cream. It was quite pricey at £14.00 but I love it so can justify it! 


Now this picture isn't my actual scarf but it is similar. I picked mine up at a charity shop for only 50p! It is a red tartan and is 100% lambswool and is from a company called Highland Tweeds. It is really warm and just shows what beauties you can find in charity shops!  

The first of the Bourjois product I am featuring is the Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, also known as the Chocolate Bronzer. I love this product it has tiny flecks of gold shimmer running through it. A lot of bloggers love this product and I am defiantly one of those. 

Rimmel London Kate Moss 107 Lipstick. This is a beautiful deep berry matte lipstick. It is incredibly pigmented and you only really need one coat. It stains the lips quickly. It has a somewhat creamy texture but has a tendency to fade a bit.


Wellingtons are essential for me in the winter, as I am a country girl, I need them for everything! I had been using crappy green wellies for years now and I was wearing through them like crazy, so I thought it was time to investing some proper ones. So I brought Hunter Wellington Boots! Yay they are a beautiful purpler colour and what I love some much about them is that they fit my legs. Normally wellies down fit my lower leg as it is quite small, Hunters are very narrow so they fit perfectly. They are super comfy.


Might be a bit of a random one but I have been loving Boux Avenue this month,firstly the underwear is great, high quality and pretty. But the service in store is great, I hate underwear shopping and the awkward measurement but Boux Avenue have got it right. The girls who work in their are young and friendly. Each changing room has a little set of buttons which could changed the lighting theme. The bras are great prices and are super cute, defiantly go and have a look.   


I think Bourjois So Laque Nail Enamel is the best long-lasting nail varnish you can buy on the high-street I prefer it to Sally Hansen and Essie. So this is why it has made its way into my favourites. 


I love Nicholas Sparks novels and Safe Haven is no exception to that. The story line is gripping and take you on a whirlwind of emotions. It is heart warming and has a very modern feel to the story line, if you are a Spark's fan this is another great read for you. 


Face mask! I love face masks I use them every other night, I am currently using Lush Cupcake, Superdrug Detoxifying Dead Sea Mud Mask and No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask for Normal/Oily skin. I dont know what it is about face masks just make it feel like winter ! 

Have you been loving any of these?

Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment