Thursday, 5 December 2013

I've Just Been Shopping ! Black Friday (Sort Of) !

Hello My Lovelies,

I have practically finished my Crimbo Shopping. YAY !

Black Friday in American is just huge and amazing and for the first year it has come to the UK! Shops such as Asda and John Lewis are slashing prices across the store. However a lot of store are having promotions or sales on without advertising them as Black Friday Sales. For example Boots have got a triple points event as well cutting price, Debenhams have got up to 30% off across the store. I wanted to share with you my bargains I picked up today.

Firstly I went to Boots and I am the definition of sucker in that store.

I picked up David Beckham Homme Eau De Toilette 75ml, this is just a aftershave I have got my brother who is 15, it smells very similar to Marc Jacobs Bang (£41 for 50ml) it is a light refreshing scent. Perfect for a 15 year old.
Right the RRP for this is £30 but I got it for only £16.99 !!
Bargain for a Marc Jacobs dupe!!

Next a tiny little box caught my eye. It was Marc Jacobs. Now I love all Marc Jacobs Perfumes and have done ever since starting to wear proper perfume. The box contained a Lola Solid Perfume. Now the solid perfumes usually come as a ring or chain this only kinda looks like both from the picture on the box, it also comes with a little pouch.
The RRP is £26.98 but I picked it up for £14.99!

Finally I brought a Real Techniques Stippling Brush, I have had my eye on this for a while. I saw it and it was the last one, I knew I had to have it today! When I got to it and looked closer I could see it was used! I thought what the hell but then it clicked, I can just wash it and get some money knocked off! So I proceeded to the till and ask, the cashier looked disgusted that someone had used it and said of course.
The RRP is £11.99 but I got it discounted to £6.99. Happy Days.


The Next shop I went to was Debenhams. Here I brought presents for my Mum and Nana. For my Mum I brought a Clinique Softer, Smoother Skin Set containing a full size and a travel size Deep Comfort Body Butter, which is her favourite, a travel size Deep Comfort Hand & Cuticle Cream and a travel size Sparkle Skin Exfoliator. The RRP of the body butter alone is £24.00
The RRP for this item is £32 but I got it for £28.80. And gift wrapped for free so for only an extra £4.80 I got a miniature body butter, hand cream and exfoliator. AMAZING!

The next item I got in Debenhams was a Clarins All About Eyes Gift Set. I haven't got a clue if she uses the products in the kit but I know she loves Clarins so I hope she will like it. The set has a Full size Wonder Perfect Mascara, miniature Eye Revive Beauty Flash and a miniature Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch.
RRP is £21 but I got it for £18.90. The mascara alone costs £21 ! This is amazing value!

Also treated myself to a Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara but shhhh.....
RRP £12 but I paid £10.80.

Well that is everything I got :) 

Did anyone else get some bargains ? 

Lots of Love 




No comments:

Post a Comment