Friday, 20 December 2013

I Have Some Exciting Plans!

Hello My Lovelies, 

Hope you are all fine and dandy. I am a very happy girl right now, firstly today I am leaving University for Christmas I cannot wait to get back home to Wiltshire! 

As you are aware I am a student at University of Wolverhampton and I live in the halls of residence for first and this year. But I am bored of it, I know halls are meant to be amazing I know but after first year they aren't so great. I live with my boyfriend and five others this year and we share a kitchen and small social area. 

The Kitchen/Dining/Social Area



My Bedroom 



My Bathroom



And that is it! I don't exactly get a lot for the money I pay. So me and my boyfriend have to decided to rent a flat. Now I am extremely excited about this! Firstly I feel really grown up moving in with Ryan and secondly I can make a home. I love my home comforts and halls really don't provide this for me. We have been looking on the internet for flats and have found a couple in our price range and that tickle our fancy. Hopefully have some viewings planned but I will keep you up to date with how things go! 

Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment