Sunday, 15 December 2013

HUGE Collective Haul

Helloooo My Lovelies, 



Now I have been meaning to do a haul for ages but never got around to it. I have been shopping loads recently and now I am regretting it!! I can now confirm.....

My Name is Danielle and I am a Shopaholic 

Any way here we go ... 


First collection of items comes from Boots, I only went in for a BB creams! But a lot of accidental basket slips happened. When ever I go to Boots the first thing I do is go to the points machine to see what vouchers I had. Most of them are the usual rubbish, Eye check or 25% off mouthwash etc., but I had £2 off Seventeen On the Spot Foundation and a money off 3 for 2 with bonus points of No7 Skin Care. Well perfect opportunity to stock up on No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes, very girl needs these in  her make up bag. Also grabbed my BB cream which is No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream for Normal/Oily skin in Fair. This is a really nice product and I have been using it for a while now. Now No7 always get me there is always a promotion or freebie offer on, and this trip was no exception. When you buy two make up product you get a free Glamour Box worth £29, which contains a  mini eye shadow, a mini extreme length mascara, full size stay precise felt tip eye liner and full size high shine lip gloss. I will do a review of the box soon. Also picked up a Stay Perfect Nail Polish in the shade Cruising, its a nice dark aqua blue. 

In Boots I also picked up some Bio-Oil now I know I am only 19 but a week or so ago when getting dressed I found a stretch mark on my hip, I nearly cried. I have never really suffered from things like this a it was a horrible shock. Well I though I'd give Bio-Oil ago. 

As I mentioned above I had a voucher for Seventeen's new On the Spot Foundation, this caught my eye a while ago and have read a couple of reviews for it and thought  I'd give it ago. Also picked up the Seventeen Stay Time Longer Wear Primer, will do reviews on both products soon. Seventeen had a offer on when you buy two products you get a free Brow's That Brow Kit, I didn't need it but it was free. 




Next stop was Poundland and Poundworld. I picked up some Argan Oil products, they are probably useless but though I would try them, have any of you used them before? 
I also picked up an Impulse, now I wouldn't usually buy something like this but I wanted a scent to keep in my overnight bag as my perfumes are really bulky as I tend to just use Marc Jacobs. 
Also picked up a Apple and Cinnamon scented candle, just to give my uni room a slight Christmassy feel. It's hard to get festive living in halls. 
Now I saw on Money Saving Expert that Poundland had Dally Hansen and Revlon Nail varnish in, so I picked up three. They aren't great colours to be honest. 


A few days ago went to Debenhams in Walsall and went to look at the make up, the beauty counters there are tiny, its not great but I had time to kill.
I was just browsing and came to the Dior Stall. Now Airflash is a product I first came across years ago in Macy's in New York when my friend Louise brought it. I have wanted every since. I was trying it out and the consultant approached me asking if I wanted to try it out so I said yes. Now usually beauty consultants are great now this lady was not the brightest crayon in the pack, I was chatting to her about brands and she didn't know what Nars or Laura Mercier was!! Also when I said I blog she didn't know what a blog was, now I think beauty consultants should know this sort of thing is and their brands. However the foundation is amazing looks so airbrushed and perfect, I also received two samples a serum and a firming eye cream. Also the beauty consultant didn't know how to become a make up artist and she was selling way to hard! 



Yesterday I went to Birmingham and Selfridges suckered me in! Firstly I purchased my first ever MAC lipstick. I brought it in Russian Red its so beautiful and I love it. Then I went to the Lancome counter and the Lady was so helpful I tried out a couple of lipsticks and concealers, we chatted for ages about products blogging and shopping. In the end I brought L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick in 07 Rose Noctorne and Vernis in Love Nail Polish in 240N Beige Dentelle, the consultant also throw in a bottled sample of La Vie La Belle, which comes in the shape of the full size bottle not a test tube love it !! Finally I went to the NARS counter and I picked up the Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab. The consultant tried numerous shades on me and she was very helpful. Successful trip I say!






 Now I know this seems to be a lot but I brought this over numerous weeks. 
Have you got or tried any of these products??

Lots of Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment