Friday, 22 November 2013

Tag | Week One: I'm A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here!



Helloooo My Lovelies, 
I have been tagged again, Thank you Hannah from Locked In A Bow!! Wooohh 

This tag is a beauty related and very current, it is to run in parallel to ITV's series I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here. The tag was created by Natasha & Rochelle over at Next Route Style. I'd like to say well done girls this is a great tag!! Anyway let's get on with it ...... 

1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?
I would chose my Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation, will keep my skin looking healthy, hind breakouts and wake me up after horrible jungle nights. 

2) What would be your main pre jungle worry?

Bugs, I cannot stand them! I literally run a mile if I see a big spider.

3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and Maybelline The Falsies.

4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?

High Pony. I wear this style all the time when I cannot be bothered to really put much effort in. So this would be my go-to jungle hair do. 

5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?

This is too hard, I need someone I can learn from but isn't going to be to headstrong so we clash.

6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?

I think I would just be the cheery one, the one everyone  goes to when they are sad or miss home.

7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?

Trying to juggle job hunting, a boyfriend, blogging and studying for my degree! Its bloody stressful in my little world. 

8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why? 

Well I am pretty fearless when it comes to stuff like water and heights but my biggest fears are spiders and the supernatural. Sounds a bit daunting but scary stuff freaks the hell out of me.   


I really need to find a celebrity to get along with for this jungle experience ...........

Anyway, Thank You My Lovelies For Reading. 

Love 
Danielle 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment