Monday, 25 November 2013

TAG || I'm A Beauty Blogger ... Get Me Out Of Here! Week Two


Hellooo My Lovelies, 

Hope you are all well :) 
Its Monday which means its time for I'm a beauty blogger get me out of here! It's week two which means we have a new set of questions, here we go.

1) Firstly congratulations! You won last week’s bush tucker trial and your reward is a makeover from a professional make-up artist. What look would you choose and why?

I would have a neutral smoky eye. I love this look and think it can be worn day or night time. 




2) It’s time to wash – ok so it’s not in a luxury shower or a bath but you do get a choice of one soap/shower gel to use. What would you choose and why?


Easy! Soap & Glory Sugar Crush. If you have not used this shower gel, go now and get it. Its the most amazing smelling thing in the whole world. It is made with lime oil and has a freshly-squeezed Sweet Lime fragrance. You have to try it! 




3) Today is the arrival of a new camp mate, yay! You get to decide, it can be anyone this time. Who will you choose and why?


This sounds totally cheese but my Mum, she is like my best friend, I'll have someone I can tell anything, to cook with, wash up with and we would look after each other.




4) It can get a little boring in the jungle and you’re feeling sluggish. What one fitness exercise would you do?


Probably something yoga or pilates like. because I can take my time to do it, I am not going to become overly sweating and hot on camera and its a great way to stay in shape. 




5) How would you create your own jungle fashion style?


Hmmm I don't know. This is tricky there isn't exactly a lot you can do with red shorts, a tank top, walking boots and a tan shirt! 




6) What is your favourite Australian product and why?


Does Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner count? Because I would defiantly choose that I love the smell of it.




7) Good news, the camp has won the treasure chest hunt! In need of something sweet, each camp mate wins their own cupcake. What would yours be?


Lemon and poppy seed cupcake (like the muffin in Starbucks). I love the muffins in Starbucks!




8) Challenge – bush tucker trial number 2, ‘the jungle hair & beauty salon’. You’re sitting under a vintage hair dryer and instead of hot air being blasted out you are greeted by 10,000 creepy crawlies. Which creepy crawlies would you detest the most and which ones wouldn’t you mind?


I would hate it to be big spiders, but I wouldn't mind the tiny little spiders, think they are called money spiders. I hate big ones but don't mind the small ones. 





Hope you liked the answers, check out week threes post next monday for a new set of answers :) 

Lots of Love 
Danielle 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment