Thursday, 28 November 2013

Tag | I LOVE Winter

Hellooooo My Lovelies,

Thank you Beki of Beki Louise Beauty for tagging me :) 
Well here we go...

Favourite Winter Nail Polish?
Has to be Barry M Nail paint in either Amethyst Glitter or Raspberry. 

Favorite Winter Lip Product?
Has to be Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 107, it is a beautiful deep red perfect for the winter season.

Most worn winter clothing piece?
Umm, this is a tricky one. I love my jumpers, especially my black and white patterned one from primark.

Most worn winter accessory?
Got to be my aztec patterned scarf from primark, this is my favourite thing this season. 

Favourite Winter Scent/Candle?
Has to be Christmas Eve from Yankee Candles! Yummm it smells divine. 

All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie? 
Has to be Polar Express or Elf. Depend if I want to snuggle up or just laugh really.

Favourite Christmas/holiday Song?
Fairytale of New York <3 

Favourite holiday food/treat?
Hmmm I don't really have one, I guess Terry's Chocolate Orange but you can get them all year round

What's at the top of your Christmas list?
Babylis Pro Perfect Curl I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE !!!

What are your plans for the holidays this year?
This year will be my first Christmas in our new house, it is an old country farm house, so me and my Mother are decorating it all vintage and traditional :) Cannot wait!


I love these tag posts so I am going to tag 
And one else reading this you are tagged too. 
Leave me a comment with your response. 






No comments:

Post a Comment