Tuesday, 19 November 2013

NOTD | Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry

Hi There :)



I've got mixed feelings about this polish. I love the colour and you can make it lighter or darker depending on how many layers you put on. It has a nice shine and it is a really classic looking shade. But it comes off so easily, I put it on last night and after my breakfast in the morning I was washing up my plate looked at my right hand and the majority of nail varnish had come off. I felt my heart sink a little. I wish this polish was better quality because I really do love the colour.
I don't think that I would wear this nail varnish day to day due to its tendency to chip, but for one off occasions like going out for dinner it would be fine. 

Have anyone tried a Barry M Nail Paint and it not chipped quickly ? 

Danielle 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment