Tuesday, 26 November 2013

NOTD | Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Enamel in Adora-bleu


Helloooo My Lovelies,

I brought this nail polish as I needed a final item in a three for two offer in superdrug. You can find it here. It costs £5.99, which is expensive for a drugstore nail varnish I believe. I didn't pay for the item so I did not mind the price.
I have actually used this polish before but in Vert Chlorophylle, this time I am using Adora-Bleu, a pastel baby blue.
Overall I think this polish is great, it gives a smooth hi-shine finish. It is a very bright colour and is probably more suited for the summer. You only need to apply two or so coats, I haven't used a top coat due to the hi-shine finish. I really like the packaging of the product, I think I looks more expensive than say a Barry M Nail Paint. The bottle claims that the varnish lasts for ten days some of my nails lasted up to 8 days but my left index finger started to chip after 4 days but still 4 days is good considering that I am always typing away, washing up and cleaning.
I would recommend this nail varnish even for £5.99.

Do you have any of the Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Enamel? What's your favourite colour ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment