Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Little Boots Haul


Helloooo My Lovelies,

Today, despite telling myself that I only needed to get my secret Santa present, I got sucked in by the Boots 3 for 2 offer! This offer gets me every time ! Well this what I got ........




Sally Hansen Miracle Cure £9.99 - This is hopefully going to solve all of my nail problems such as breaking, peeling and weakness. You have to apply it every other day I am going to give it a whirl for a few weeks and doing a review with before and after pictures. So stay tuned for that. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 52 Vanilla £10.99 - This is a product I have been meaning to try for a while now and I though why not while its on offer. Again I will review this soon. 

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Medium - I have never used Soap & Glory make up products, but I love their body range so again I thought why not. I tried the tester and it was like a perfect match to my skin colour so I had to have it! This concealer is like perfect for keeping in your handbag or while on the move. It contains two concealers, a lighter one and a dark one. The light one is for under your eyes where as the darker one is for blemishes. Then on the top tier there is a translucent powder. This is great as it allows you to set the concealer. First impressions of this product is great! 






No comments:

Post a Comment