Sunday, 24 November 2013

Liebster Award



Helloooo My Lovelies, 

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you to Hannah over at Locked In A Bow for nominating me, I was over the moon when she tweeted me saying so! 

Basically for those of you who don't know what the award is for bloggers who have 200 or less followers. The aim is to promote other blogs as well as your own in order to make friends and attract more followers. When nominated you must first list 11 random fact about yourself, then answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you. Finally chose 11 bloggers whom have 200 or less followers on bloglovin and ask them 11 questions of your own. 

Eleven Random Facts 

1. I am co-organiser of The #BristolBloggersMeet along with Beky Lou.
2. I am addicted to American trashy TV. 
3. I love blue cheese.
4 .My make up collection isn't actually that big.
5. I live with my boyfriend during term time.  
6.I am unhappy with my weight and body image.
7. I usually get on better with guys than I do girls.
8. I always make the roast potatoes on Sundays because I am better than my Mum!
9. In theory I am really organised but in practice I am not. 
10. I want longer and stronger nails.  
11. I don't really like squash.

1.   What is your A/W essential?
Has got to be 


2.   When did you start your blog and why?
I started my blog on   November 2013. I started my blog after being inspired by Zoella and Tanya Burr. 

3.   What is your favourite makeup item?
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder. 

4.   Christmas songs or summer anthems?
Summer Anthems! I love a really good tune in the summer, this summer my favourite tunes were Summertime sadness remix and Animals. I love driving in the summer these songs on, sunglasses and windows down. 

5.   What is your proudest blogging moment?
My proudest moment is a ongoing moment Myself and Beky from Beky Lou are in the process of organising the Bristol Bloggers Meet (anyone is welcome). This involves so much we are consently emailing companies and networking with lots of bloggers. It's really exciting! 
If you want to attend the event click here for more information. 

6.   Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter! I prefer twitter you can meet new people and join in with discussions I perhaps would not have had with out twitter. 

7.   Daylight or Candle Light?
Candle Light. There is something about candle light with is just so intising. Love the soft atmosphere it creates. 

8.   No expense spared, which makeup item would you choose?
Dior Powder 

9.   What is your dream job?
My dream job is to work for Sport England as a Sport Development Officer. Sport is a huge part of my life and I think I would not be the person I am today without sport. It has taught me to be confident and organised. I want to be able to give these skills back to children who maybe aren't as happy as they could be. This is will be rewarding and a dream come true for me! 

10. What is your most lusted-after product?
Babyliss Curl Secret. I have waist length ridiculously thick hair. Using a curling irons or straighteners it takes me about two hours to curl all off my hair. So this would just make my life so much easier. 

11. What is your new year's resolution going to be?
I have two new year resolutions. First, I am going to save my socks off! When I am back at work over the summer I am aiming to put half of my wages away, a quarter into savings for after university and the other quarter put away for the next year at university. 
My second resolution is to get my weight down and tone up! I am going to do this I am determined! 

My Nominated Bloggers 
1.      Dippy Blue
2.      Devaney Andrea
3.      Simple Dolly
4.      Lots of Love, Me
5.      Belle Nouveau
7.      Blushing Belle

My Questions For You Are:
1.   What motivates you the most in life?2.   If you could only shop in one shop for the rest of your life what would it be and why? 3.   Why did you start blogging?4.   What is your go to skin care brand and why?5.   What is your favourite perfume?
6.   What is your favourite accessory and why?
7.   If you could only buy one drugstore make up brand for the rest of your life what would it be           and why? 
8.   What is your biggest life achievement to date?
9.   What is the best advice you have ever been given? 
10. What is your best joke?
11. What would your perfect day consist of? 

Leave me a comment when your post is up. 

Lots of Love 
Danielle 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment