Thursday, 21 November 2013

Tag | How Much Is My Face Worth?



Hellooo My Lovelies,

Today I thought I would do the How Much is Your Face Worth Tag, I saw Beth from Beauty is Beta do this post and she tagged everyone who read it. So I thought I'd have a go at it. 
I am going to use my everyday make-up look for this and see what the total is. 
Ohh I am not including brushes! 


Moisturiser

Primer

Foundation  
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation in True Ivory - £8.99

Concealer

Powder 
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 004 Sandstorm - £3.99

Bronzer
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder in Peaux Mates 52 - £6.99



Blusher 

The Body Shop All in One Blusher in 05 (now discontinued :( ) - £6.00



Eyebrows

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brun Fonce - £2.47



Eyelashes

Maybelline The Falsies in Black - £7.99 



Lips 

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Pink Punch - £2.99



That all comes in at a grand total of ......... 



£75.61



I think that isn't too bad when it is all drugstore products!

I tag
+Beky Lou
+Gaby AnotherGirlyBlg
+Sandra TheBlackPearlBlog
+Linsay McG
All to have a go at this !!


Also if you are reading this I tag you to have a go and see how much your face comes in at.
Once you posted on it leave me a comment with a link to it so I can have a look :) 

Lots of Love 

Danielle 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment