Friday, 15 November 2013

DIY | Teeth Whitener


Hellooooo 

I thought I'd share with you how I whiten my teeth. This is the same method I have been using it once a week in the evenings for a while to whiten my teeth and it seems to be going okay, first few times it made me feel sick but I've got used to it now. I simply combine FRESH lemon juice and 50 grams baking soda (bicarbonate of soda). I specify fresh lemon because the stuff from the bottle has got additives and things in so it isn't ideal to be putting that on your teeth. 






Firstly I cut a lemon in half then juice one of them. 


Next I pour the lemon juice into a small bowl and tip in the baking soda. 

The solution will immediately begin to fizz and bubble I mean a lot LOOK. 



Mix the two ingredients together and leave it to settle for roughly a minute. Until it turns to a paste 

Next dip a cotton tip into the mixture and begin to apply it over all the exposed surface of the teeth, make sure it doesn't get on your tongue as it makes you feel sick.On your first time allow the solution to stay on your teeth for about 30 seconds then over four or five uses build the time up to a minute. DO NOT exceed one minute as the acids will erode your teeth. 

Brush the mixture off using a tooth brush and tooth paste, use a spare or your forever get the taste of the solution in your mouth. I like to use mouthwash to because I hate the taste of the solution.   



Let me know how you get on. 

Enjoy
Danielle
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment