Wednesday, 20 November 2013

20 More Facts About Me

Hellooooo :) 

Just 20 more random facts!


  1. When I was 16 I had my two front teeth kicked out during a game, this was two week before my prom and during my GCSE exams. 
  2. I am a big believer in beauty from the kitchen cupboard.
  3. I prefer to cook my own meals.
  4. I am Dyslexic.
  5. I like to reuse and recycle anything that I can. 
  6. I really struggle to organise my finances. 
  7. I am very easily distracted. 
  8. My favourite films are the Lord of The Rings Trilogy. 
  9. I have a HUGE crush on Channing Tatum!!
  10. I don't like to waste things, like anything that can be used again. 
  11. I have had one rabbit called Flopsy Cotton Tail, two cats Benjamin and Popcorn, one hamster Nibbles and two dogs Bobby & Millie. 
  12. I love Ikea I could spend all day in there happily. 
  13. I have an unhealthy obsession with candles.
  14. I have my tea strong with one sugar.
  15. I used Pic Monkey to edit my photos.  
  16. I started blogging thanks to Zoella & Tanya Burr
  17. I'm a messy person, I can not gage the concept of tidying as you go.
  18. I struggle to fill my eyebrows in, they never go the same.
  19. I put weight on really quickly and easily.
  20. I really struggled with these facts. 
Enjoy :)
Danielle 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment